Webinar: AI in Your Daily Business
In cooperation with the British Polish Chamber of Commerce we have prepared the webinar AI in Your Daily Business – Use cases | How to kick off AI | AI in CEE
AI in CEE – how our markets are prepared? What type of AI projects are being implemented? What is stopping us? How to overcome obstacles and fuel business with AI? Why AWS is best choice for Your business in terms of AI & ML?
We will show You that AI and ML is reachable for every single business no matter of the size of Your company and branch You are operating in. Data scientists are not magicians doing science fiction projects! AI so far, is closer to Your business than You think. In many cases AI project can be just a smooth change in your business process, whilst with a huge effect on your profitability & shorter time to market. See more & Register
10:00 – 10:15
Considering AI implementation? Find out legal aspects and be prepared!
- Are there any legal regulations already in place for robotization and artificial intelligence.
- Things to remember when nogotiating a contract with supplier of AI technology.
Tomasz Zalewski – Partner Bird & Bird
10:15 – 10:50
What has cow to do with AI? AI as a part of Your daily business. Discover use cases!
- Crayon Global Data & AI Practice.
- AI customer jurney – the milestones.
- Unlock Digital Innovation: Engage Customers, Empower Employees, Optimize Operations, Transform Products.
- Crayon use cases from around the world. –> From Cows to the Cloud: How TINE is Revolutionizing the Norwegian Dairy Industry Using Machine Learning on AWS + 3 more use cases, that we are selecting for You from more that a 100 we’ve got!
Martin Gruber – AI Advisor Crayon
10:50 – 11:20
Easily add intelligence to Your Applications. Explore AWS AI services!
- Ready – made intelligence for your applications and workflows.
- AI services addressing common use cases: personalized recommendations, customer engagement, modernizing contact center, other.
- No machine learnig skills required!
- Keerthi Chakra – AI ML Business Development Manager EMEA Emerging Markets | AWS
11:20 – 11:30