Net Zero Best Practice Sharing
Join us to explore how the selected companies across the fields are driving their transition to sustainable practices. Among the speakers will be representatives of senior management from companies like:
- České dráhy
- EP Infrastructure
- Skanska Residential
- Třinecké železárny and more
Learn about their considerations when it comes to journeys to net zero emissions, and gain insights into their strategies for goal-setting and progress tracking. A unique opportunity to hear what they have to say to the challenges and key issues they are facing in decision making and implementation of set strategies. Discover how ING’s Terra approach contributes to sector decarbonization strategies. Experience an interactive discussion full of insights into the real world of transition.
- Petr Karel, Vice-chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce and Chairman of the BCC Sustainability Working Group
- Industry Decarbonisation: Sustainable Finance as an Opportunity?
- Julian Toth, Sustainable Investing & ESG, COO at ISFC
- ING Terra approach
- Eva Bučová, Client Coverage Head and Chair Sustainability Committee ING Czech Republic
- Igor Mora, Energy Sector Lead ING Czech Republic
- Panel discussion: What are the companies facing on their journey to achieve net zero goals
- Vesselin Barliev, Manager Public Affairs, ERM and Social Impact Czech Republic, CEMEX
- Ondřej Beneš, Business Development Director, Skanska Residential
- Gary Mazzotti, Chief Executive Officer, EP Infrastructure
- Jiří Mravec, Digital, Innovations and Strategy, Třinecké železárny
- Lukáš Svoboda, Board Member and Deputy for economics and purchasing, České dráhy
- Business networking (wine and refreshment)
Participation is free; kindly register using the form below.
Partner of the event
Please be advised that photographs might be taken at the event for use on the BCC website, BCC marketing materials, and other publications. By entering this event, you consent to the photographing and using your image and likeness.