Car Rally 2021
The BCC cordially invites you to our very first Car Rally 2021
You can be sure to have an overall great and fun experience, including extensive business networking at the same time. We are planning for the participation of up to 50 vehicles, to include British cars and motorbikes from all eras up to 2021 as well as any other marques and models pre-1995, even German and French ones.
We reserve the right to assess the suitability of all vehicles participating, so we recommend that you submit your applications as soon as possible.
The owners of these cars have already registered:
- MG MGB V8, 1973
- Mercedes-Benz 380 SE, 1980
- MGB GT, 1973
- Volkswagen Golf Cabrio Mk I, 1988
- MG Midget, 1973
- Pontiac Beaumont SD396 Convertible, 1969
- MG MGB Roadster, 1968
- Jaguar E-type roadster, 1970
- BMW E30 320 Convertible, 1992
- McLaren 720S, 2019
- Trabant 600, 1965
- TVR Chimaera 5.0, 1997
- Jaguar Blown V8, 2011
KEY DETAILS – WHAT TO EXPECT
Concept: A two-day rally showcasing British cars and motorbikes of all eras up until 2021 and any other marques and models pre-1995. Point-to-Point Run with three interesting waypoints, at each of which the driver will need to take a picture of the car in front of a particular landmark. Two of the waypoints have café/refreshment possibilities. It is not a race – there are no prizes for completing it in the shortest time, nor is there a requirement to follow a particular route. We will provide an advisory/recommended route through pretty countryside which avoids main roads and towns.
When: May 28 and May 29, 2021
Number of crews: up to 50
Total length of qualifying Point to Point route (28 May): approx. 100 km
Deadline for applications: May 15, 2021
Friday, 28 May 2021
- 11am – 1:30pm: Registration of vehicles at Klášter Želiv, Želiv 394 44, (near Humpolec), distribution of Driver’s package, application of vehicle branding, refreshments (bacon rolls)
- 2:00pm: Point to Point Run briefing
- 2:30pm: Engines start for Point to Point Run (approx. 100 km, 2 hrs driving)
- 6:00pm: Chequered flags back at the Zeliv Monastery
- 7:00pm onwards: Party, dinner and networking, with live entertainment (subject to pandemic restrictions)
Saturday, 29 May 2021
- 10:00am: Concours d’Elegance, Prizegiving and Charity Raffle at Klášter Želiv
- 12:00pm: End of BCC event programme
For those who wish to stay longer, the Zeliv monastery offers tours of the monastery, the monastery brewery and the monastery church. All are highly recommended.
Important Note: Entry to the Concours d´Elegance will be restricted to vehicles that have successfully completed Friday’s qualifying Point to Point run. “Show Ponies” delivered by flatbed truck on Saturday morning will not be permitted to enter!
Prizes, to be judged and awarded by the Professional Sponsors of the rally, will be awarded for specific categories to be announced prior to the event to reflect the variety of cars and motorbikes registered for participation.
The organiser reserves the right to change the programme at any time.
Fees and costs
Entry fee: CZK 3,000 car or motorbike plus one-member crew, incl. VAT
Price for an additional person in the crew or extra person attending the party: CZK 1,200, incl. VAT
Children (up to 16) are welcome, both as crew and/or as party and Concours attendees, at a cost of CZK 600 incl. VAT
What does the entry fee include?
- Entry for qualifying Point to Point route
- Driver’s package:
- Vehicle branding
- Gift items from the event partners
- Limited edition t-shirts with the official BCC Car Rally motif
- Refreshments for crews (soft drinks, sandwiches and Bacon Rolls)
- Entry for Concours d’Elegance
- Trophies for category winners
- Trophy and prize for the overall winner
- Evening party with full catering and live entertainment
- Whisky and Cigar Bar
Accommodation is not included in the entry fee. The BCC has reserved a contingent of rooms at Klášter Želiv for rally participants, so should you wish to book a room, please make your reservation at www.hotelklasterzeliv.cz/921-2/