Trade consultant / Administrator
(Information Desk / Reception)
Full-time / Part-time job, starting from February 2018
The British Chamber of Commerce is seeking Trade Consultant / Administrator (Information Desk / Reception) to join our friendly and dynamic team.
The British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) promotes the interests of its member- companies on both the Czech and international markets. With a platform of more than 200 members and 50+ networking events, educational seminars, and other social events on offer each year, the BCC is one of the strongest international chambers of commerce in the country. We are located in the Florentinum building, a prestigious and highly representative office complex situated in the heart of Prague’s business district.
The BCC is comprised of a team of 9 employees, each of whom is responsible and accountable for his/her own role on the team.
Working for the BCC not only means being exposed to a dynamic and diverse work environment and a variety of tasks, but also being directly involved on an ongoing basis and having the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the country’s highest level of trade and commerce. Members of our team are in daily contact with some of the most powerful business leaders, politicians and other well- known public figures.
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be exactly who we’re looking for.
FULL/PART TIME POSITION
POSSIBLE START DATE: FEBRUARY 1st 2018
VENUE: BCC, FLORENTINUM
To be considered for this role, applicants must:
- Have ability to communicate in English and Czech to a high standard both orally and in writing
- Have ability to work effectively without constant supervision, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong presentation skills, with a track record of customer service, taking the initiative and delivering results
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Computer skills (including Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, etc)
- to manage and organise office facilities and services
- to welcome visitors and assist when needed
- to set up catering for visitors
- to conduct market research about specific products / sectors over the phone
- communication with present and potential BCC members
- to respond to specific requests from UK companies for market information, through the provision of written and verbal advice, off-the-shelf information and chargeable services
- to acquire by a variety of means commercial information which can be used for drafting of sector reports, briefings, chargeable services and identifying export opportunities
- to keep records and provide reports and maintain relevant information as required
- participation and support in organising and producing events
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com by January 10, 2018.