The BCC is looking for a new colleague who will support our trade team
This is a temporary position with contract until 31 March 2021 with a possibility to extend.
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be exactly who we’re looking for.
FULL/PART TIME POSITION
To be considered for this role, applicants must:
– Have ability to communicate in English to a high standard both orally and in writing
– Have ability to work effectively without constant supervision, with a positive and proactive attitude
– Be reliable and punctual
– Be organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
– Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Have strong presentation skills, with a track record of customer service, taking the initiative and delivering results
– Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
– Computer skills (including Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, etc)
– advising UK companies across 32 markets in Europe in cooperation with the UK Department for International Trade, British Chambers of Commerce and other external partners
– to respond to specific requests from UK companies for market information, through the provision of written and verbal advice, off-the-shelf information, chargeable services and referrals
– to acquire by a variety of means commercial information which can be used for drafting of sector reports, briefings, chargeable services and identifying export opportunities
– to keep records and provide reports and maintain relevant information as required
Application: Send your application by July 2nd 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be organised in person on July 8th and 9th.