After a quarter of a century supporting business and enterprise in the Moravian-Silesian Region, the Regional Development Agency (RDA) has launched a new chapter in its history, becoming Moravian-Silesian Investment and Development (MSID). In the context of transformation, the company also changed its focus and joined a group of regional specialized agencies, fulfilling the realization of the regional vision of more enterprising and more active region.
Our offer of services to existing and new investors
- Selection of customized properties according to the investor’s requirements.
- Connecting potential investors with the owners of free business spacess.
- Ensuring tours of selected properties.
- Analysis of the supply network by location and industry.
- Organization of professional conferences for the corporate sector.
Real estate offer in the Moravian-Silesian region
MSID represents and offers the Moravian-Silesian Region as a suitable place for investment and business to both foreign and domestic investors. In this way, we continue in regular update of locations for business across the Moravian-Silesian Region. In addition to basic information about the region, there is mainly the offer of industrial zones, development areas, offices, development projects and brownfields. In total, there are more than 300 locations suitable for business, whether it is production activity or services.
For more information visit http://www.invest-msr.com/en/.
If you are interested in cooperation, do not hesitate to contact us