Are you interested in innovating business processes and in looking for smart solutions in this fast-changing digital world?
We would like to invite you to PwC’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt course that will give you an overview of Lean Six Sigma methodology.
The course is suitable for all those who want to learn more about Lean methodology and who are keen to learn how to use basic Lean Six Sigma methods in their work.
Upon completing this course, you will receive an entry-level White Belt certification for free.
When: 22 March 2023, 9:00 am – 11:30 am | online
The online course will be led by Veronika Balasičová, a tutor of Lean Six Sigma courses and an expert on innovative solutions and improving business processes.
What can you look forward to? You will:
- Get an overview of the Lean way of doing things
- Explore four Lean Six Sigma methods that you can implement right away without any investments
- Find out how to redesign business processes and find smart solutions
- Lead innovation projects in your company
- Boost your team’s innovation culture
Attendance is free of charge. The webinar will be held in English. Any queries concerning the above topic can be made throughout the webinar via the live chat.
Feel free to contact Kamila Menšíková at email@example.com with respect to any programme and organisation issues related to the event.