PwC invites you to a webinar: Research and Development Tax Deductions
Date: 10 December 2020, 10.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
Would you like to know about the current approaches of the Czech Financial Administration to tax issues concerning deductibles relating to research and development (R&D) at your company? Let us invite you to our specialised online seminar focused on the news concerning tax deductibles relating to R&D and discuss with us the changes in this area.
The webinar will be held by PwC experts specialised in R&D:
- Petr Mašek, Director, PwC
- Lenka Holoubková, Manager, PwC
- Barbora Šťastná, Senior Consultant, PwC
You can also look forward to our special guest. Ing. Drahomíra Martincová from the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic will be sharing her views with us.
Topics to be discussed:
- Amendment to Income Tax Act concerning R&D allowance and related amendment to the Instruction
- Current practices of the courts
- Concurrent deductions with COVID-related measures
Upon the registration or during the course of webinar, you will be able to ask about anything you want to know through our live chat.
Webinar will be held in Czech. Attendance is free of charge.
Feel free to contact Helena Štěpánková, email@example.com with respect to any organisation issues related to the event.