PwC invites you to the traditional training related to VAT news in a non-traditional format.
The training topics will be focused on changes applicable as of 2021, which are currently being negotiated in the EU and in the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic, as well as on the legal regulations adopted in 2020.
Due to the current measures associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to organise this training by means of a webinar.
Webinar: VAT NEWS
- 4 November 2020, 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- 26 November 2020, 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- 9 December 2020, 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- 13 January 2021, 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- Quick fixes in practice
- VAT rate changes in 2020
- Minor VAT changes in 2020
- Tax Code amendment
- New judgements of the Supreme Administrative Court of the Czech Republic and of the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Associated Coordination Committees of the Chamber of Tax Advisers and information of the General Financial Directorate
- VAT Act amendment concerning e-commerce
- Changes in special regime for travel service provision
- Amendment to EU VAT Directive