According to the global PwC survey, three out of ten CEOs (29%) expect a slowdown in the world economy growth in 2019, which represents the highest level of skepticism since 2013. The decline in economic growth can lead to an increase in competitive environment and pressure on financial results of companies. Under pressure to achieve good financial results, the employees can use unfair business practices, such as corruption or bribery, or even commit frauds harming your company. The importance of effective prevention of misconduct and fraud is thus gaining an increasing importance, not only in relation to the criminal liability of legal entities.
Do you want to be ready? Do you want to predict and proactively prevent the problems? Help us better understand what fraud prevention tools work the best in the Czech environment.
What will the participation in the Fraud Prevention Survey bring to you?
- Detailed survey results for participants (the results will be anonymized, i.e. the names of participating companies will not be published)
- Comparison of your company’s results with comparable companies
- Possibility to discuss the topic of fraud prevention with PwC forensic specialists and ask questions you are interested in
- Useful hints and tips from our practice
- Understanding of the latest trends and the most effective tools for fraud prevention and detection
When? March-May 2019
How? One hour personal or phone interview
With whom? More than 40 important Czech companies
Who? CFOs, CEOs, Compliance officers, Internal Auditors, Internal legal counsels
Kateřina Halásek Dosedělová
Forenzní služby, email@example.com, +420 724 369 351
Forenzní služby, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 731 635 065