Let us invite you to PwC’s third online event dedicated to the digital adaptability of Czech companies. This time, the programme of this webinar will be focused on automation and digital solutions for the data analysis, administration and management in the area of treasury, consolidation, and mandatory financial reporting.
Along with guests from companies Alza.cz and Sophia Solutions, PwC will discuss how to maximise automation efficiency in proportion to its costs, how to transform processes in order to increase company efficiency, and how to minimise manual tasks. They will also talk about digitalisation in the Czech Republic.
#DigitalAdaptive Automation in the area of treasury and consolidation accounting
27 April 2022, 3.00 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.- ONLINE, Prague
Automation of data analytics for company treasury Maximum efficiency of automation costs
- Petr Jablonský, Corporate Treasury at PwC
- Radek Pakandl, Process Optimization Manager at Alza.cz
- Zdeněk Galia, Data & Automation Specialist at PwC
- Petr Stejskal, Data & Automation Specialist at PwC
Corporate Performance Management Digital solution for consolidation and financial reporting
- Jaroslav Kuruc, Finance Transformation Projects at PwC
- Karel Zálešák, Corporate Performance Management Projects Specialist at PwC
- Vladislav Hanák, Managing Consultant at Sophia Solutions