In response to the persisting uncertainty and volatility of the financial markets, we would like to invite you to PwC’s offline seminar, where you will be discussing specific FX risks and interest rate risk cases and their solutions.
Additionally, the ideal way of reflecting hedging costs into the final product pricing will be discussed. PwC’s internal project will help illustrate how they perform the hedging of their FX Risk across the entire group. Other topics on the programme involve options for alternative hedging of interest rate risk using a collar, including the current pricing, which some may find a bit surprising.
When: 23 May 2023, 16:00 – 19:00
Where: PwC Czech Republic, Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Prague
The seminar will be presented by Petr Jablonský, Corporate Treasury Advisory, PwC.
15:30 – 16:00: Registration
16:00 – 16:45: Thematic lectures
PwC will show you three specific projects which handle real problems and offer real solutions rather than just a theory.
- Ideal way of reflecting FX hedging costs in final pricing products
Petr Jablonský, Corporate Treasury at Advisory, PwC
- Internal FX Risk hedging and reporting of hedging effects
Pavel Holan, Corporate Treasury Advisory, PwC
- Alternative strategies for interest rate risk hedging – using an interest collar
Filip Kabelka, Corporate Treasury Advisory, PwC
16:45 – 17:30 Panel discussions
- Kamila Brunclíková, Head of Accounting and Treasury BO, Volkswagen Financial Services CZ
- Olga Cilečková, Partner, Corporate Treasury Advisory, PwC
- Tomáš Krčka, Head of Group Treasury and Financial Trading, ČEZ
17:30 Networking and refreshments
The event is free of charge and will be held in the Czech language.
Feel free to contact Nikol Starostová, firstname.lastname@example.org, with respect to any organisation issues related to the event.