Two Marriott International properties in Prague have confirmed their re-opening dates after the Czech government has lifted up the restrictions related to spreading of the coronavirus. Prague Marriott Hotel will welcome its guests back starting June 15th, while Courtyard by Marriott Prague City re-opens its door on June 1st.
Since the well-being and health of guests has always been Marriott International’s top priority, both hotels are introducing upgraded measures to provide even higher standards of cleanliness.
To minimize risk and enhance safety of the guests, properties will especially focus on:
- Thorough and frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces both in public spaces and in guest rooms with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Placing signage to maintain social distancing protocols.
- Installing hand sanitizing stations in public areas.
- Enhancing sanitation guidelines and training for all food handlers and supervisors.
- Developing new guest interaction protocols that will allow a contactless guest experience.
With the additional safety measures, the company’s aim is to make sure that every guest staying at a Marriott property feels like at home – safe, being taken care of and appreciated.