Dear Parents, Carers and Pupils,
After conquering the challenges of the early weeks of the new school year, we would like to offer you all a splendid opportunity to recharge, relax and have an enjoyable day out at our Family Sports Day. Full of fun, fitness and other activities, this event will be held on Saturday 5th October from 10am till 4pm at VISTA resort, the sports partner of Park Lane International School.
Would you like to have your tennis serve measured? Try yoga or archery? Learn about new trends in fitness and healthy eating? Or just enjoy a fun time with your family outside in a beautiful green environment?
The VISTA team have lined up a variety of activities for your enjoyment:
- Healthy training (consultations and demonstrations)
- Circuit training (with a lecturer)
Body and mind
- Yoga (with a lecturer)
- Massages (with a lecturer)
- Ayurveda (consultations and demonstrations)
Tennis for kids
- Tennis for the youngest ones (consultations, demonstrations and practising)
- Tennis skills for the youngest ones (with a lecturer)
Tennis for adults
- Speed of tennis serve measuring
- Fit tennis (with a lecturer)
- Tennis for adults (consultations, demonstrations and practicing)
- Tennis skills competitions
- Healthy eating (consultations and demonstrations)
- New trends in workout
Plus Mini golf, Archery, a bouncy castle, face painting and an Arts & Crafts stall.
Other family activities and competitions will be organised by our PE teachers and other members of the PL staff.
Delicious refreshments will be ready for you on site as well.
You can register your family for this event here.
Let’s get fit together at the inaugural Park Lane Family Sports Day!