Are you, your clients or your members doing business in the UK? This book is an extensive and authoritative guide to the main laws, business regulations and practices.
The 2017 edition of the book focuses on Brexit, investment and trade. David Thomas MBE, COBCOE Executive Chairman, has provided the foreword and there is also a chapter on COBCOE Connects, the online business matchmaking service, written by Glynis Whiting, Vice Chair of COBCOE and Managing Partner of TIAO.
A short version of the book with six chapters is available free from our website.
The full book is available from online booksellers (ISBN 9781785079139). Buy it from Amazon
The full guide has 24 chapters divided into five parts:
- Investment in the UK: the current environment
- The business environment
- Operating a business in the UK
- Banking, property and financial services
- UK international trade in a wider world
The six chapters included in the short COBCOE free version are
- UK Economy and inward investment
- Making the most of IP in your business
- UK immigration regime for starting up in the UK
- Competition law and policy in the UK
- A guide to commercial property
- Business without barriers – COBCOE Connects
The Business Guide to the United Kingdom is edited by Jonathan Reuvid, who is known for originating and editing practical investment guides to Central and Eastern European countries, Morocco and China. He was formerly an economist with the Frency national oil company, CFT and with a multinational manufacturer.