The British Chamber of Commerce is committed to supporting students through the advancement of workforce development, and by providing opportunities for youth to enhance their professional and leadership skills.
Trade Development Internship
The Intern will assist the trade development activities of the British Business Centre in Prague with a focus on services offered to British companies interested in developing their sales and market presence in the Czech Republic. The Intern will also be involved in communication and administrative activities.
- Excellent English-language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Pointand Outlook)
- High level of attention to detail and seeing projects through to their completion
- Strong technical, organisational, and professional skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Position requires a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week and following a 2-week probation, the salary will be 100 CZK per hour.Application:
- CV in English
- Motivation letterShortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview, which will focus on the candidate’s profile and experience between December 3 – 5, 2018.
The internship will commence in the w/c 10 December and will last till June 2019.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 November 2018.