Part time or internship
You will gain experience at the BCC by assisting CSR & Diversity manager and the Managing director of the BCC. You will be involved in preparing networking and educational events and coordinating two mentoring programmes. You will also be responsible for communication and administrative activities.
- Excellent communication skills in both Czech (C2) and English (C2)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Strong technical, organisational, and professional skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communications skills; high attention to detail
- Position requires a minimum commitment of 25 hours per week
- CV in English
- Motivation letter (specify why should select you and how you would contribute to the team spirit)
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview, which will focus on the candidate’s profile and experience. The internship will commence on 27 January 2020 and will last till July/August – upon agreement.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in pdf to email@example.com by 17 January 2020.