We are pleased to share the invitation to the live webcast of our member HSBC Bank “Brexit could have a major impact on global trade and supply chain. Are you ready?”
In our live global webcast on Thursday 22nd at 11:00 AM EST / 8:00 AM PST, our panel of HSBC experts will look to answer these questions and more, helping you plan for the post-Brexit trade environment.
With the Brexit deadline fast approaching, corporates are still seeking clarity on the potential implications for their global trade activities.
– How are global trade flows reacting to Brexit?
– What are the potential impacts to my trading activities as a result of Brexit?
– What steps should I take now to mitigate the risks?
– How are other businesses preparing for the post-Brexit Landscape?
– What questions do I need to be asking my bank, clients, suppliers and partners now?
Andrew Betts: Regional Head and Global Trade & Receivables Finance Europe and Global Head of Commodities
Beatrice Collot: Head of Global Trade & Receivables Finance, France
Ian Tandy: Head of Global Trade & Receivables Finance, UK
Alex Mutter: Head of Global Trade & Receivables Finance, Germany