In 2017 the Financial Administration plans to increase the number of inspections focused on transfer pricing issues. Poor determination of transfer prices may lead to an additional tax assessment and a penalty or even to a criminal liability of company executives.
Have your documentation well prepared and be ready! Avoid the sanctions of Financial Administration in time!
- Are you a company with foreign owner?
- Do you send money to your parent company?
- Are you operating at a loss for a long period of time? Have you paid too little tax?
- Did you know, that the inspections have assessed more than half a billion Czech crowns in additional taxes in the first quarter of 2016?
By attending the Transfer Pricing Conference, which will be held for your free of charge on the last January day in the premises of VŠE (University of Economics, Prague) you will learn:
- What documents you need for the inspection of Financial Administration
- The best way how to prepare for the inspection
- At what risks you put yourself by failing to fulfil the obligations
The Conference is held on 31 January 2017, W. Churchill Sq. 4, Prague 3, in the lecture hall NB 4D.
Free snack bar available throughout the day for registered participants.
The conference will be held in Czech language, except for one afternoon lecture held in English language.