ONLINE – Workshop I Trends of 2021 in People Development by MgC
Workshop I Trends of 2021 in People Development by MgC
Come and experience this fantastic experience driven workshop about trends of 2021 in people development supported by real case studies.
This workshop is designed for: Business owners, managers or team coordinators, HR Managers, CEO or Directors.
WHY THIS TOPIC?
If your answer is YES to any of the following questions, then this workshop is meant for you.
- Are you interested in new trends in the area of employee development, that can have
a positive impact on your business?
- Do you work with diverse teams and you aim to develop and motivate your employees?
- Is a new leader‘s role in team leading an interesting topic for you?
- Is your intetion to develop Learning&Development Culture in your company?
- Do you work with changes, want to initiate them and ideally also implement them?
- Are you thinking of applying agile techniques while not being a typically agile company?
Change management – how to innitiate changes, set inovative environment and implement those changes?
Defining Learning&Development Role of Leader in Building a Learning Culture – what is the new role and mainlythe new approach of
Generation diversity management – win-win situation across the knowledge management
Training for the gig-Economy – what is the way to motivate employees who work part-time for you and have more ofthese commitments?
Growing focus on soft skills training
New role of coaching within the company
Agile approach as a part of the effective team-work
About the speaker: Martina Jandečková
Coach & Facilitator, Trainer and Managing, Partner of MgC Group
Focusing mainly in individual and team coaching, facilitation of strategic workshops, business development, strategic and changemanagement, team motivation, leadership and multicultural teams. Martina has long-term personal experience in management and team leading in global companies.
Refreshment is included.