Workshop I The Art of Etiquette in the Workplace by Rene Beauchamp
The workshop will provide insights on the lost art of civility in today’s work environment, where human contact has taken a secondary role, in lieu of technology.
With the goal to create awareness and provide tips on social etiquette; the do’s and don’ts in the workplace and in social events with clients.
The presentation will also focus on a primary leadership and emotional intelligence skill; communication. How leaders communicate and behave in and out of the workplace : internally with our colleagues and externally with our guests and clients alike, affect the entire organization.At the end of the session, Managers will also understand the importance of a healthy communication in the workplace, providing opportunities for managers to improve and build relationships and teamwork.
Who should atttend
This session is intended for managers of all levels. The session would particularly be very beneficial for young managers who are starting in their career.
This presentation will provide tips, and insights and give leaders the tools to deal with clients and guests with ease and confidence.
Proper etiquette demonstrates self-respect and respect for others. It also nurtures a positive environment where relationships are a fundamental part of its success.
Etiquette in the workplace – do’s and don’ts in various social interactions/workplace
- The art of a handshake
- How to introduce yourself and others
- Your duty as an invited guest
- Attending events with your superiors – Getting to know you
- Email correspondence – Do’s and Don’t
- Email correspondence – Quality VS Quantity
- Phone Etiquette – an opportunity to build a relationship with your business partner
- Phone etiquette in public areas / phone attached to you and the perception
- Table manners and the art of conversation
- 09:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Presentation
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM – Break
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Presentation – 30 minutes For Q&A
About the speaker
With over 42 years of Hospitality experience, focusing on luxury and high quality service, Rene Beauchamp was General Manager at The Four Seasons Hotel in Prague for 15 years and was 39 years with Four Seasons Hotels. Having travelled the world for his work, he had the opportunity to deal with people from all walks of life. He is delighted to share some his interesting experiences and learnings with humour and enthusiasm.