Workshop I Presentation design of the future
Presentation is a strong tool for supporting your ideas, leaving a great impression or selling products. The problem of “standard” presentations is not in PowerPoint but in the way we think about presentations. Creating interesting presentations is much easier than you think. Learn to do it and the audience will be yours!
Bring your notebook (ideally with PowerPoint) and a presentation you have prepared. We will be working with it during the training. You will thus have a chance to create a modern presentation.
- Attention and interaction with the audience
- Basic principles of presentation design
- How to use images in presentations
- Contrast and its role in data visualization
- 09.00 to 11.00 First session will be dedicated to the attention of the audience and basic principles of the presentation design
- 11.00 to 11.20 Coffee break
- 11.20 to 12.45 Second session will be focused on using the pictures and contrast in the presentation
- 12.45 to 13.00 Summary & wrap-up followed by refreshments
Who should attend
The training is suited to everyone who deals with creating presentations and who presents for any kind of audience. Also aimed at those who want get inspired for working with PowerPoint.
About the trainers
Ondřej Staněl focuses on creating design presentations and presentation templates for international corporations, Czech companies or individuals who want to shine on stage. In the form of consultations and trainings he cooperates with the agency CzechInvest, with the business incubator of the Vodafone Foundation Laboratory and with other acceleration programs covered by the ImpactHub network. He works as a member of the StartupVŠEM startup incubator. He speaks at conferences focusing on education. He teaches art of presentation and rhetoric in the modern world at the Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague. As part of his personal trainings je helps speakers to improve their public performance and self-presentation at international or domestic conferences. He uses virtual reality as a tool to manage presentation stress, train traders and managers to recognize emotional signals, lies and deception based on mimic movements and body language. The clients Onřej cooperates with include Česká spořitelna, T-Mobile, Ogilvy, Geometry, Edgewell, Kooperativa, TPCA, Acomware, etc.