Workshop I Network Strategically
The British Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with GetSpence invites you to the Network Strategically Workshop.
How to build a network of connections that generates results
This interactive workshop is intended for professional services and business people who have to generate business connections as part of their skill set. Delegates will receive the ePublication ‘How to ask for an introduction professionally’ as well as a networking business model to support them make strategic networking decisions referred to as the ‘5next model’.
The two sessions will support you identify what you need your network to be able to deliver and what your network will need to look like. This is a ‘how to’ workshop packed with practical ideas and real life case studies.
- What is the 6° of separation & why is it so important?
- What is a strategic networking model & why it is vital to work with one.
- How to get referred and introduced to a 3rd party
- People link to people that can help them; work out what you can offer to a 3rd party?
- Understand where you fit into other peoples networks & learn how to do it
- First session 4.30 pm – 5.15 pm
- Coffee break
- Second session 5.30 pm – 6.30 pm
After the official end of workshop there is still time for networking.