Workshop I Negotiation & Argumentation
Negotiation & Argumentation – James Cook Languages
Come and experience the workshop with our member – James Cook Languages.
NEGOTIATION AND ARGUMENTATION (B1 and above)
The course is intended for managers or business people who take part in meetings conducted in English and need to gain confidence in dealing with their colleagues, employees or clients. Learn phrases and expressions used in negotiations. Learn how to be direct and indirect in English. Practise various situations that you encounter in which you need to be very confident in your English.
- Difficult situations in communication
- Negotiating tactics
- Proper argumentation
- Assertiveness and polite conduct
- Practical training with real situations
- First session 9.00 am – 10.30 am
- Coffee break
- Second session 11.00 am – 12.30 pm