Workshop I Mediation in the Workplace – proactively resolving conflicts
Ignoring a conflict can seem like an easy way to deal with it. However, it only tends to push the issue underground, from where it most likely will resurface, backfire, create stress and weaken productivity. Sometimes conflicts cannot be resolved only by the parties involved. The gap seems irreconcilable. That’s when Mediation comes in, where a neutral third party, sometimes even within the company, can help people to come together and resolve their disputes. In this workshop, you will learn how proactive interventions through Mediation can be of great value for your organisation. Moreover, this workshop will teach you basic techniques on how to mediate between people.
- What’s “state of the art” in mediation.
- Understanding the process and advantages of mediation.
- Which workplace issues are suitable for mediation.
- When to bring mediation into workplace disputes.
- Which techniques are used in mediation.
- How to mediate employee-related disputes.
- Who to choose as effective workplace mediator.
- First session 9.00 am – 10.00 am
- Coffee break
- Second session 10.15 am – 11.30 am
- During and after the workshop there will be time for discussion.
Who should attend:
- Managers and professionals who are interested in workplace mediation and proactive conflict resolution. HR professionals and persons who are responsible for organisational development.
About me: Mirella Kreder
I am a business consultant and mediator, specialised in communication, business psychology and organisational development.
For many years I was part of a large corporation. Working in different teams and on different levels, locally and as Expat, taught me the major but also subtle dynamics among professionals, throughout hierarchies and between organisations. My latest work with clients, including also small to middle sized companies, and in an international context allowed me to broaden my professional skills. In the meantime I am offering my professional services in the area of business consulting and mediation to all kinds of organisations and individuals seeking such expertise, in Czech Republic and abroad.