Workshop I HR Academy 2 I Culture Track 1
HR ACADEMY No.2: Understanding & Managing Culture May 4th, 2018
Every organization itself has an invisible quality – a certain style, a character, a way of doing things – that may be more powerful than the dictates of any one person or any formal style.
To understand the soul of an organization requires that we travel below the charts, rule books, machines and building into the underground world of corporate cultures.
How to understand the true culture of your team or your company and how to shape it?
If this one of your tasks, you’ll find this workshop extremely helpful.
- Is our culture really constructive? Or are people taught to sabotage one another’s efforts?
- Why do new comers so quickly adapt to the old way of doing things? (when we hired them because their behavior represented the change wer want to drive)
- Are company values any good?
- How do we actively shape the culture of our team? (yes, we’ve done the team building, described values, and and even used them as a screen saver, yet something is still missing…
- How do team members keep the culture alive – even if its dysfunctional?
- Why are teams sometimes blind to the obvious facts? Is some kind of group brainwashing going on?
- And most importantly, what can we do about it? How do we manage a culture change?
If you are interested to join the whole serie of HR Academy, contact email@example.com