Workshop I Team Motivation in 21st Century
This workshop is designed for managers and leaders who want to boost their teams’ productivity and creativity. Supporting your people in new ways of doing things in order to enhance the value they bring to the whole company. The goal is to make you realize if your people are as productive and happy with their work as you think they are and as they should (regarding work environment, leadership, mentoring, team work). We will go through practical examples and show you how little can be done to make a major impact toward the happier and better performing team, because your people is what matters.
- 8:45 – 9:00 Open door; coffee
- 9:00 – 9:30 Tour around Štenc house and story behind Opero
- 9:30 – 10:00 1st Session: Working environment; current trends aka networking is everything
- 10:00 – 11:00 2nd Session: Your team is not efficient because of YOU. Dare you do something about it?
- 11:00 – 12:00 3rd Session: Open discussion (unconventional ways of motivation)
- How creative are you at your firm? With you team?
- What do you need to be productive and why don’t you have that?
- Where do the best ideas come to your attention?
- Why not to keep your people within the walls of your firm?
- What make you different on the labour market? Why that perfect candidate should choose your over your competitor?
- What is the last thing/process you implemented? How was it received?
- What do you have in mind to implement in the future?
About the speaker
Kateřina Šamanová is her whole career in HR even though she majored in law. She worked in managerial positions for 11 years at EY, Accenture or Česká spořitelna / Erste bank. She had the opportunity to build HR departments from scratch or dramatically restructure the HR units.
Kateřina also spent 9 years at PWC, later at IBM in the field of strategy and process management. Her specialization are HR, change management, internal communications and company culture. She is currently engaged in coaching individuals and teams, mentoring and mostly in career consulting.