Workshop I Conflicts in the Workplace – opportunity, not threat
Conflict is a natural and normal part of any workplace. Where people interact on a daily basis, interests, various personalities and ideas collide. Conflict isn’t necessarily something negative. When effectively handled, it can help you to grow on a personal and professional level. In this workshop, you will learn how, by actively approaching certain communication and resolution techniques, a more positive work environment can be the outcome for everyone.
- Understanding the major types and sources of conflict.
- How communication can help to prevent the “big bang”.
- How to get the most out of a negotiation.
- How to deal with negative emotions.
- Conflicts in cross-cultural teams.
- How to effectively turn a workplace conflict into an opportunity.
- First session 9.00 am – 10.00 am
- Coffee break
- Second session 10.15 am – 11.30 am
- During and after the workshop there will be time for discussion.
Who should attend:
- Managers and professionals who are interested in conflict management and / or working in cross-cultural teams. HR professionals and persons who are responsible for employee development.
About me: Mirella Kreder
I am a business consultant and mediator, specialised in communication, business psychology and organisational development.
For many years I was part of a large corporation. Working in different teams and on different levels, locally and as Expat, taught me the major but also subtle dynamics among professionals, throughout hierarchies and between organisations. My latest work with clients, including also small to middle sized companies, and in an international context allowed me to broaden my professional skills. In the meantime I am offering my professional services in the area of business consulting and mediation to all kinds of organisations and individuals seeking such expertise, in Czech Republic and abroad.