ONLINE Workshop I Company Culture? When if not NOW? by MgC
10:00 - 11:30
Registration at 08:45
Workshop I Company Culture, General Overview
Come and experience this fantastic experience driven workshop about company culture supported by real case studies.
This workshop is designed for: Business owners, managers or team coordinators, HR Managers, CEO or Directors.
WHY THIS TOPIC?
If your answer is YES to any of the following questions, then this workshop is for you.
- Are you a business owner who needs to change the culture of the business practices, the behaviour of the team to improve the profitability of the business?
- Are you a manager or team coordinator who needs to implement culture change in your department and improveproductivity and compliance to business goals and industry standards?
- Are you a Human Resources Manager or HR professional that is tasked with implementing a culture changeprogramme?
- What does company culture mean?
- Company culture vs. strategy – dilema of many employers.
- 3 key elements for succesfull implementation of company culture: company values/management/employees.
- What do company values mean and how to identify them/ how to implement them?
- What is the role of management to set and support company culture setting and implementation?
- Active implementation of company culture through bottom – up approach – how does it work?
About the speaker: Martina Jandečková
Coach & Facilitator, Trainer and Managing, Partner of MgC Group
Focusing mainly in individual and team coaching, facilitation of strategic workshops, business development, strategic and changemanagement, team motivation, leadership and multicultural teams. Martina has long-term personal experience in management and team leading in global companies.
Refreshment is included.