Webinar with Milan Roušar: Cost-cutting considerations in the time of COVID-19
The BCC cordially invites you to join the webinar “Cost-cutting considerations in the time of COVID-19”. Speaker of the event will be Milan Roušar from Kinstellar.
Milan Roušar will talk about cost savings which need to be done immediately and which can wait. He will share the strategy for upcoming 3, 6 or 9 months and lessons learnt in March and April.
- What are the priorities and how we approached them?
- When shall we get hit by cash- flow uncertainty and how big it might be?
- What risk is on pricing and utilisation?
- What is the key uncertainty in short-term vs. long-term decision making and is support from the government effective enough to help?
- What are the opportunities in import and export and what are the potential investments?
About Milan Roušar
25 years of experience in finance and general management. started carrier at Coopers Lybrand, audit department. Gain experience within different portfolio of international companies operating in the czech market as Unilever, Czech Telecom/Telefonica Czech Spend six years in CIS countries working as CFO for Home Credit at Kazakhstan Bank, and Azerfon mobile operator in Azerbaijan. Restructured 1188 services in Conectart being one the largest BPO companies on czech and slovak markets. Established DODO courier services. Lead Avast finance team to successful LSE IPO in 2017. currently working as Group CFO for group of legal companies covering Kinstellar and DFDL brands.