Webinar: Employees and Employers in a Post-virus Era
The BCC cordially invites you to join a webinar of EY “Employees and Employers in a Post-virus Era” which is held in cooperation with the American, British and Canadian Chambers of Commerce.
- Rewarding employees during the pandemic and Antivirus program
- Tax implications of employee benefits and work from home, including working from abroad
- What to do with employees in the future?
- Employee motivation and remuneration in a post-virus world
- Keeping flexible without losing control: re-imagining the 3 lines of defense both now and into the future
- Evolution of the integrity agenda in the “new normal”
Partner, People Advisory Services Leader, TAX Services, EY
Martina helps EY clients in the areas of international taxation, social security, health insurance and other matters related to employee remuneration and benefits. She is also responsible for mobility and migration at the level of the CEE region.
Senior Manager, TAX Services, EY
Tomáš has a broad range of experience in taxation of individuals and in employee and management compensation and incentivization. He has been also assisted on development of HR due diligence methodology for Central Europe.
Forensic & Integrity Services Leader, CESA Central Cluster, EY
John has over 25 years of experience in leading major claims, disputes and investigative compliance assignments globally, in the financial services, retail & consumer product and hospitality & leisure sectors.