Webinar: Doing Business in CzechoSlovakia
Crowe invites you to attend the webinar Doing Business in CzechoSlovakia
In today’s global world, companies’ business activities often cross borders. For many reasons, including common history, very close language, and shared culture, many Slovak companies operate in the Czech Republic and vice versa.
Many managers in the region are responsible for leading teams made up of both Slovaks and Czechs. Very often questions arise, such as:
Whether the provision of goods and services should be invoiced with or without VAT?
- How do I register for VAT in another country?
- What circumstances create a permanent establishment?
- How to process travel reimbursements (if a person from Czechia works for a Slovak company or vice versa)?
We are here to provide guidance in order to:
- help reduce the burden of doing business between Czechia and Slovakia
- avoid errors that may cause fees and penalties from state institutions.
Thus, we would like to invite you to our webinar which will be delivered by experts from Crowe Czechia and Crowe Slovakia: Crowe Czechia and Crowe Slovakia provide tax, accounting, payroll and audit services and are independent member firms of Crowe Global, a top-ten global accounting network.
- Jiří Šindelář, Tax Manager at Crowe
- Lenka Dvořáková, Tax Advisor at Crowe
- Veronika Žáčková, Accounting Manager at Crowe