Prague European Summit Urban Talks: Green Transition in Practice Strategy, Funding, Projects
PwC invites you to a debate titled the Green Transition in Practice, Funding, Projects which we hold within the economic part of this year’s Prague European Summit. Along with our guests, Czech business leaders and municipality representatives, we will discuss the challenges presented by the European Green Deal for business and public administration.
During the panel discussion, questions related to how Komerční banka and ČEZ ESCO set their transformation strategy, which environmental projects are planned by the city of Prague, and what pathways for business decarbonisation are created and executed by PwC, and what kind of support can be obtained from the state. The session will also examine if and how the green transition efforts vary between individual European countries.
- Green transition. Why now?
- Environmental strategy in business and public sector settings
- Funding of transformation projects in European countries
- Current projects: good practice examples, experience and challenges
- Jan Brázda, ESG Leader PwC Czech Republic, CEE Partner
- Kamil Čermák, Chairman of the Board, CEO at ČEZ ESCO
- Jitka Haubová, Member of the Board, COO at Komerční banka
- Dimitrios Koufos, Associate Director – Lead Direct Finance, Energy Efficiency and Climate at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Representative of the Prague City Hall
Linda Zeilina, Founder & CEO International Sustainable Finance Centre
The discussion will be held in English and it will be broadcast online from the PwC Experience Centre. Any queries can be made via our live chat. For your convenience we recommend you to get connected 10 minutes before the start of the event. Please find the information on how to connect HERE.
Contact: Lucie Martincová, email@example.com.