Prague European Summit 2022
Let us kindly invite you, on behalf of the organizers, Institute of International Relations Prague and EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy, to the 8th edition of the Prague European Summit. The Summit will be organized under the auspices of the Office of the Government of the Czech Republic as an accompanying event during the Czech presidency of the EU Council, with support of the Representation of the European Commission in the Czech Republic, European Investment Bank, Hanns Seidel Stiftung and City of Prague.
The 8th edition of the Summit will be held on 10-11 November 2022 in Liechtenstein Palace in Kampa, Prague as an in-person event and this year’s main spotlights are Green & Digital Transformation, Energy Security and Economic Resilience, which will be discussed on various formats, including plenary panel discussions, “interview” discussions, European chats, and several side events. Days prior to the Prague European Summit, Urban Talks will be taking place in four cities, each focusing on a different current topic. Finally, the highlight of the conference will be the conferring of the Vision for Europe Award. For more details, check out the Prague European Summit programme.
We can now announce that among confirmed speakers are:
- Ivan Bartoš, Deputy Prime Minister for Digitisation and Minister of Regional Development, Czech Republic
- Emilija Stojmenova Duh, Minister for Digital Transformation, Republic of Slovenia
- Naser Nuredini, Minister of Environment and Physical Planning, Republic of North Macedonia
- Lilyana Pavlova, Vice-President, European Investment Bank
- Monika Ladmanová, Head of the European Commission Representation in the Czech Republic
- Jan Dusík, Deputy Minister for the Management of the Climate Protection Section, Czech Republic
- Ana Palacio, Former Minister for Foreign Affairs, Spain
- Vladimir Astapenko, Deputy Head Responsible for Foreign Policy, United Transitional Cabinet of Belarus
- Belén Martinez Carbonell, Managing Director, Global Agenda and Multilateral Relations, European External Action Service
- Kataryna Wolczuk, Professor of East European Politics at the Centre for Russian, European and Eurasian Studies (CREES), University of Birmingham
Registration: Register here to receive updates and further instructions.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organizers at email@example.com.