Online Economic Briefing
The British Chamber of Commerce and the Netherlands Czech Chamber of Commerce invite you to join the Online Economic Briefing.
Three renowned economists will provide and discuss a macro economic update, the impact of recent monetary decisions and the outlook expectations of the Czech economy, embedded in a European perspective.
The opening remarks will be made by Lukáš Kovanda, Chief Economist at Trinity Bank, followed by Michal Skořepa, Economist at Česká Spořitelna with his views. Next, Marek Mora, Vice-Governor of the Czech National Bank will provide his comments after which an interactive panel discussion will follow.
Czech National Bank
- 11:00 – 11:05 Welcome and Opening by representatives of BCC and NCCC
- 11:05 – 11:15 Opening speech by Lukáš Kovanda
- 11:15 – 11:25 Presentation by Michal Skořepa
- 11:25 – 11:35 Presentation by Marek Mora
- 11:35 – 11:50 Panel discussion moderated by Lukáš Kovanda
- 11:50 – 12:00 QA, closing
If you wish to participate please register via the form below by 24 November. Login details will only be shared with those who confirm their attendance.