Movement of Goods Through Non Short Straits RoRo Locations in Northern Europe
The BCC invites you on behalf of Emma Churchill, Director General – UK Border & Protocol Delivery Group to join a Webinar on Movement of goods through non short straits RoRo locations in Northern Europe
When:Wednesday 27th January 2021 from 14:00 to 16:00 (UK time) / 15:00 to 17:00 (CET)
Border and Protocol Delivery Group (BPDG) invite you to join this webinar in which we will discuss the border / procedural formalities required for moving goods:
From GB to the EU / From the EU to GB via non short straits locations to / from the Netherlands and Belgium.
UK experts will be joined by officials from Belgium and the Netherlands.
This event is for:
- UK & EU exporters / their representatives
- UK & EU importers / their representatives
- UK & EU freight forwarders, transporters and logistics companies
- It will include GB and EU requirements on fulfilling responsibilities for certification, IT systems, customs and transit processes and the border procedures across the supply chain from GB to EU Ports in Belgium and the Netherlands. The webinar will also outline the consequences / costs of failing to comply with the formalities to import goods into the EU.
- Focus on moving products of animal origin and products subject to sanitary phytosanitary control.
- The webinar will also include a refresher on the case studies for exporting and importing goods.