Modern Trends in Construction and Architecture – ESG and Taxonomy in sustainable construction
We would like to invite you to the discussion meeting on the recent topic of Taxonomy and ESG. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to familiarize yourself with this issue and hear concrete examples from practice.
Agenda (led by Filip Gregor from Frank Bold Attorneys):
Introduction to the topic – basic information about the EU taxonomy, ESG reports and their compliance with the taxonomy, and EU regulation in the Czech environment.
Panel discussion – case studies:
- CPI – Petra Hajná – taxonomy/ESG, reporting in practice
- CTP – Stefan de Goeij – green finance
- ČSOB – Lenka Kostrounová – banks’ approach to investors
- CBRE – Jiří Stránský – taxonomy/ESG, impact on real estate
- Ekowatt – Petr Vogel – practical impact on new buildings and potential grey areas of interpretation of the Directive
We invite all investors, asset/property managers, developers and the financial sector. Capacity is limited, and registration will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. The event is exclusively for CZGBC members and guests of the British Embassy and the British Chamber of Commerce.
The event will be held in English without real-time translation.
There are only a few places left, so don’t hesitate to register via email at email@example.com.
In case of any questions or uncertainties, please get in touch with the event manager Ilona Prausová at firstname.lastname@example.org.