Marshall Goldsmith in Prague
Principal Coaching, member of the BCC, invites you to join the online workshop Marshall Goldsmith in Prague on 21 and 22 April 2021.
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is the world authority in helping successful leaders achieve positive, lasting change in behaviour for themselves and their teams. He is the only Thinkers 50 two-time #1 Leadership Thinker in the World. He has been recognised as the #1 Executive Coach in the World every year for the past decade. Marshall is the # 1 New York Times bestselling author or editor of 40 books, which have been translated into 32 languages. Two of these books, Triggers and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There have been recognised by Amazon in their listing of the Top 100 Leadership and Success Books ever written.
BCC members can register with a 22% discount for a special price 9,900 CZK by using the code “BRITCHAM”
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE PROGRAM
- In this fast-paced, interactive workshop, Dr. Goldsmith will begin by building upon work from What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.
- He will share the unique challenges faced by successful leaders and show how to use ‘what to stop’ in coaching.
- Participants will get to practice and be ready to use feedforward – a positive process for learning that has been successful implemented around the world. Marshall will then share the essence of his proven methodology for Stakeholder Centered Leadership.
- Participants will learn how to develop themselves as leaders, coach their people and build teams – using a process that it backed by research involving over 86,000 respondents.
- The next part of the session will deal with the questions “Why don’t we do what we know we should do?” and “How can we start doing it?” Dr. Goldsmith will build on work described in his book, Triggers.
- He will show how our environment impacts our behavior and provide tools to help participants gain more control over their lives.
- Everyone will get to practice using The Wheel of Change and learn how this model can be used to plan lives, coach people and even analyze organizations.
- He will share the amazing work done by his friend, co-author and colleague Alan Mulally, US CEO of the Year and Fortune #3 Best Leader in the World, who has led two of the greatest corporate turnarounds in the past century.
- Finally, Marshall will show how daily questions, and especially active questions, can be used to increase individual effectiveness and build employee engagement.
See more at www.marshallgoldsmith.cz