Marketing Tactics from VAT Perspective
PwC invites you to join the webinar Marketing Tactics from VAT Perspective
Do you know the difference between “buy 1, get 1 free” and “2 for 1” deals? There is no difference for consumers, but from the tax perspective, there is a huge one.
Do your marketing colleagues keep coming up with new ways of promotion and do you keep looking for the appropriate tax solutions? If so, you shouldn’t miss our practical online seminar where we will introduce to you the most frequent marketing and sales tactics and their impact on VAT.
- 8 April 2021, 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- 11 May 2021, 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
Price: CZK 3,000 excl. VAT
The webinar will be held by our specialists in Tax & Legal services:
- Michaela Vraná, Senior Manager, Indirect Taxes at PwC
- Tomáš Hajdušek, Manager, Indirect Taxes at PwC
- Gift cards
- Gifts & samples, packaging inserts
- Customer competitions
- Point of sale equipment
- Most frequent employee benefits
- Organisation of training sessions, conferences and business partner meetings
Upon registration or during the course of the webinar, you will be able to ask about anything you want to know through our live chat. Webinar will be held in Czech.
Feel free to contact Leona Novotná at email@example.com with respect to any organisation issues related to the event.