Marketing In The Time of COVID-19: What Do Consumers Expect From Brands?
The British Chamber of Commerce Singapore invites you to join the webinar Marketing In The Time of COVID-19: What Do Consumers Expect From Brands?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Our Marketing & Communications Committee are bringing you a webinar on brand and ad strategies & pitfalls to avoid as businesses recover from COVID-19.
How should you position your advertising in this extraordinary time where consumers have with new expectations of brands and a different lens on marketing?
In this webinar, global market research agency Kadence International will share the key learnings from their proprietary study, Brands Exposed, with over 4,000 consumers across the UK, US and 8 Asian markets, and discuss the findings with a panel of industry experts
Hear from our Experts:
- Patrick Young, Deputy Managing Director, Kadence International
- Cassie Pile, Associate Director, Kadence International
- Lawrence Janes, Managing Director, Collidascope
- and with Moderator, Suzy Goulding, Business Unit Director, MullenLowe Salt
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
The messaging consumers want to see from brands in this period as well as what they reject
- The ads that are really resonating with consumers based on our Emotional Connection Matrix and what we can learn from them
- The pitfalls to avoid
- The cultural differences that brands need to consider to succeed in different markets
- How evolving anxieties about COVID-19 are influencing consumers’ reactions to ads, and what this can tell us about projecting future ad success