Losses from COVID-19 crisis measures: should you consider making a claim?
See a recording of the webinar Losses from COVID-19 crisis measures: should you consider making a claim? Partners of the event were Allen & Overy and PwC.
Unlike other jurisdictions, Czech law provides specific grounds for claiming losses caused by the crisis measures introduced by the government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The related legal and evidential issues are complex, but managerial due care nevertheless requires them to be considered.
In this webinar, we will look at:
- The legal basis for making a claim;
- The principles and challenges of calculating lost profit;
- The practical aspects of making a claim;
- The practical aspects of gathering evidence and documenting mitigation measure;
- Assessment of a potential claim from a due care perspective .
- Robert Pavlů – Allen & Overy, Dispute Resolution and Investigation
- Markéta Císařová – Allen & Overy, Dispute Resolution and Investigation
- Sirshar Qureshi – PwC, Leader of the CEE/CIS Dispute Advisory Center of Excellence
- Kateřina Halásek Dosedělová – PwC, Dispute Advisory
Partners of the webinar: