Lloyd’s Breakfast Briefing I Insurance Challenges – CANCELLED
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. NEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
Lloyd’s Breakfast Briefing – Insurance Challenges
With the support of BCC Lloyd’s will host its second local market breakfast briefing in Prague for brokers, risk managers and market practitioners.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from Lloyd’s representatives and underwriters from the Lloyd’s market about the latest trends and issues facing the special risks insurance market.
Topics and speaker:
- „Lloyd’s Europe – Update & Strategy”
- Mark Cooper, Chief Market Development Officer, Lloyd’s Insurance Company
- „The change in mobility and the associated insurance challenges“
- Nicholas Gibbs & Matt Rout, ibott 1971 (Apollo Syndicate Management Limited)
- 09.00 – Registration
- 09.20 – Welcome
- 09.30 – First presentation
- 10.45 – Second presentation
- 11.30 – Networking
Even though this event is free or charge, we kindly ask you to register for this event either via registration form below or via email: email@example.com.
Attendance is not possible without prior registration.
Refreshment is included.