Life between Waves
PwC Invites you to attend the 15th Business Continuity Forum “Life between Waves”
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 15th meeting of the Business Continuity Forum platform, the objective of which is sharing of experience in the field of business continuity management, restoration of strategic processes and risk management in our companies.
At this meeting, we will be discussing the current trends, projects, and topics. We will present you specific cases of risks associated with buildings and efficient ways to prevent them from occurring. We will explain to you the potential forms of the term blackout and its possible scenarios. Last but not least, we will discuss the importance of a company’s elaboration of the business impact analysis (BIA).
Practical experience will be shared within the panel discussion by our guests from ČEPS, Cushman & Wakefield, and GasNet.
The presenter of the meeting will be Michal Wojnar, Cyber & Privacy Leader PwC
Any of your queries submitted through our live chat or directly in the live session will be dealt with during the course of the meeting. The event will be held in Czech. Attendance is free of charge.
- Risks associated with buildings and solutions to them
Head of Office Agency, Cushman & Wakefield
- System restoration from the perspective of end customers
Petr Froněk, Training Coordination Manager, ČEPS
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) – pros and cons
Ladislav Csiba, Business Continuity Manager, GasNet
- Panel discussion
– Radka Novak, Head of Office Agency, Cushman & Wakefield
– Petr Froněk, Training Coordination Manager, ČEPS
– Ladislav Csiba, Business Continuity Manager, GasNet
– Michal Wojnar, Cyber & Privacy Leader PwC