How to keep employees motivated and productive in a post-COVID world while working remotely
The BCC cordially invites you to join the webinar “How to keep employees motivated and productive in a post-COVID world while working remotely”. Speaker of the event will be Andrea Colantoni.
- Motivation, productivity and remote work: the science
- Not all home offices are created equal
- Remote work and motivation: a few easy to implement ideas about how to manage remote teams
- Productivity and remote work: the advent of new managerial skills, which are actually old managerial skills
- The secret sauce: corporate culture
What is the responsibility of the employer and the employee when working from home?
- If I burn with hot coffee while working remotely, is it a work accident?
- I don’t have an ergonomic chair at home, should my employer buy it for me?
- I work from home, can I drink alcohol?
Andrea Colantoni, Senior Partner at CNA International Executive Search
Andrea joined CNA International in 2019 as a Senior Partner. In addition to managing the Czech branch of CNA
International he also conducts senior-level search assignment in person. Andrea has spent more than 25 years in the search industry, working for the best brands in the business. He started his career in Stockholm where he worked for 6 years before moving to Prague in 1998. Andrea has covered most industries, but his key expertise lies in Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, B2B Sales, Healthcare and Services. In addition, he advises clients on Talent Management issues related to Assessment and Development, Performance Management and Succession Planning. Andrea was born in Rome (Italy) but moved to Stockholm (Sweden) at the age 4, where he grew up and later studied Behavioural Science at the University of Stockholm. Andrea is bi-lingual in Swedish and Italian, speaks fluent English and very good Czech. Andrea is based in Prague for 20 years now and covers Central and Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.