Global Market Update
The British Chamber of Commerce invited you to a seminar with financial experts from Astra Financial Services, Dominion Asset Management, and Ebury, who presented on the world markets current situation and outlook and explained what changes in 2022 have taken place and why.
- Jason Collins, Wealth Manager, Astra Financial Services – providing independent offshore financial advice
- Christian Cole, CFA – Head of Equity Strategy at Dominion Asset Management. He is also the Portfolio Manager for Dominions flagship ‘Managed Fund’, a global long-only equity fund focussed on investing in high quality structural growth companies.
- Marek Radecki, Head of Dealing Ebury Czech Republic
- Roman Ziruk, Strategy Analyst at Ebury
Christian Cole presented on:
- What has happened in markets so far in 2022 and why
- What Dominion is doing to weather the storm and prepare for the market recovery
- Market outlook and how investors should be positioned.
Marek Radecki presented on:
- Ebury, What borders?
- New way to manage FX risks in today’s volatile markets
- Why spot transactions are speculative compared to hedging
Roman Ziruk talked about:
- Macroeconomics in the world and the impacts on your business
- How inflation will influence rates CZK, GBP in 2022 and beyond
Astra Financial Services provides tailor-made independent financial advice for our clients to reach their financial goals. Our services include retirement planning, cash management, savings plans, portfolio management, wills & estate planning, life insurance and medical insurance.
Dominion is a thematic Fund Management Company founded in 2004, specialising in international equities and capturing investment opportunities in a rapidly changing world. As an independent company with entrepreneurial qualities, Dominion are determined to fulfil their vision of creating value for their investors. Dominion’s Fund Managers work towards this goal constantly and have a long track record of delivering consistent, robust performance for their investors.
Ebury is a fintech company offering financial solutions aimed mainly at SMEs and midcaps. It specialises in international payments and collections, offers foreign exchange activity in over 130 currencies for both major and emerging markets, as well as cash management strategies, trade finance, and foreign exchange risk management.
- 16.30 Registration
- 17.00 Introduction – Astra Financial Services – Jason Collins
- 17.15 Presentation – Global Market Update – Christian Cole
- 17.45 Introduction – Ebury – Marek Radecki
- 18.00 Macroeconomics by Roman Ziruk from Ebury (online)
- 18.30 Q&A
- 19.00 Networking
Refreshments (food & drinks) will be provided.