EU Exit Readiness: Movement of People
The UK Government is pleased to invite you to a webinar on movement of people from the EU to the UK from 1 January 2021. The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, and the Home Office will take you through changes to both long-term immigration and short-term business travel to the UK after the end of the transition period, and how businesses should prepare for these changes.
When: 02/12/2020, 2:30 pm to 3:45 pm CET | 1:30 pm to 2:45 pm GMT
- What do EU employees in the UK need to know about their right to reside in the UK after 1st January 2021?
- What will the end of the Transition Period mean for short-term business travel from the EU to the UK?
- What will the end of the Transition Period mean for recruiting from an EU workforce?
Join to seek answers to these questions and more. Please use the Q&A here to submit your advance questions.
- 14:30 – 14:35: Opening remarks by HMTC Richard Burn
- 14:35 – 15:10: Home Office presentation and Q&A
- 15:10 – 15:40: BEIS presentation and Q&A
- 15:40 – 15:45: Closing remarks