ESG in Business Management
BCC member PwC invites you to join the webinar ESG in Business Management
Have you noticed the rising interest in sustainability by stakeholders? Would you like to have a better overview of the planned legislation in this area and how to get ready for its impacts on your business? Do you wish to understand which ESG risks can affect your business and how to manage them efficiently? Would you like to hear the opinions of companies which have broad experience in the sustainability field?
Join our specialised online seminar where we will discuss the current development in the area of sustainability, its impact on various areas of business, including the approach to funding, financial reporting or business planning.
The webinar will be held by Olga Řehořková, Director at PwC Assurance, along with her colleagues from the PwC sustainability team of specialists – Markéta Jechová, Ondřej Rybka and Zuzana Vaněčková.
You can also look forward to special guests:
- Jitka Haubová, Member of the Board, Komerční banka
- Michaela Chaloupková, Member of the Board, ČEZ Group
- Martin Gajdoš, Strategy and Business Analysis Director, ORLEN Unipetrol
- EU Green Deal and other “green” legislation
- ESG risks and system of their management
- Non-financial reporting and its link to financial reporting
- Panel discussion: Sustainability ESG risks impact on business
Any queries concerning what you are interested in regarding this topic can be made through our live chat.
Webinar will be held in Czech. Attendance is free of charge.