ESCHOLA I Accredited internal coach
Dear BCC members,
Let us kindly offer you an intensive training by Eschola Ostrava. This course will be held in Czech language.
The member of BCC have 12% discount for this one-year course.
Brief information about the course:
Accredited internal coach
An annual training course of a total of 120 hours accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MŠMT) for the job position of coach – specialization: internal coaching.
- 10 days of full-time teaching
- 10 tele-lessons (1.5 hours each)
- 9 hours of group mentoring (group supervision)
- 2 hours of individual mentoring (individual supervision)
- 6 individual coaching sessions – peer coaching (self-experience development program)
- 20 hours of independent practice with real clients
- accreditation of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports according to ICF (international Coach Federation) standards
The aim of this intensive one-year training is to acquaint participants with coaching, its basic principles, tools, procedures and also with the key competencies of internal coaches. Graduates of the course will be able to hold the position of internal coach in the corporate environment: they will be able to identify needs in the field of internal coaching in the organization, long-term participation in personal development and employee training and implement a coaching approach to people management. They will be able to effectively set up individual coaching programs for individuals and teams.
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION HERE – ONLY IN CZECH LANGUAGE
For more information & registration, please contact Mr. Adam Wojtovič, Head of Eschola organisation.