Discover Inner Strength at the Diplomat Gym’s Wellness Seminar
Let us invite you to Jan Kares Fitness, BCC’s new member, for a seminar to Discover Inner Strength.
Jan Kares Fitness operates two exclusive fitness centres, the Diplomat Gym by JKF and the Individual Gym by JKF, offering high-quality instruction and wellness services in an unhurried atmosphere.
In our upcoming seminar, we will discuss the art of wellness, how to find the right fitness regime to fit your needs, be it countering the sedentary office-based lifestyle, developing core and muscle strength and weight reduction, as well as the basics of good nutrition.
Our aim is to teach you how to motivate your mind and body and improve your general well-being.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the seminar.
Why should you come?
- Individual insight and physical instruction
- The Diplomat Gym will offer a free exhaustive InBody measurement of any participant who takes part in the seminar.
- Participants will learn about various fitness methods so they can choose the best plan. They will also explore various nutrition options (diet programs with the pros and cons of each)
Who will be the speaker/s?
- Vladimir Korbel, the co-owner and chief fitness guru, will lead the introduction of the seminar and lay out broad areas the Diplomat Gym will discuss throughout the seminar.
- James Gomez, specialist in core development, alleviating dis-balances created by office work, body-weight functional training and interval and circuit training.
- Gabina Sedlackova, specialist in functional training, cycling, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, nutrition and circuit and strength training.
- Vojta Urban, holder of the Czech Man of the Year 2019, founded Urbalife in 2016, with experts in nutrition therapy, physiotherapy, psychology, and all forms of physical training.
What are the topics JKF will talk about?
- Aspects of training and its benefits to overall health and wellbeing.
- Pros and cons of the myriad nutritional and diet programs in existence today, such as keto, paleo, low-carb, intermittent fasting, veganism, vegetarianism, high-protein and DASH diets and help participants decide which nutritional program is best for them.
The Diplomat Gym will provide a light refreshment table consisting of coffee, water, soft drinks and sandwiches provided by the Vienna House Diplomat Prague hotel, where the Diplomat Gym is based.
Jan Kares Fitness