Czech Support for British Investment Projects
An investment seminar for Czech based companies with British roots is going to be held on April 7th, 2022, from 3 to 6 pm at the premises of the British Embassy Prague under the auspices of H. E. ambassador Nick Archer. The seminar is organised by the British Chamber of Commerce in close cooperation with the Business and Investment Development agency CzechInvest.
- Opening: H.E. Nick Archer, British Ambassador to Czech Republic
- Zbynek Pokorny, Director at Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Foreign direct investments and current support in the Czech Republic
- State aid to projects focusing on automatisation, robotisation or decarbonisation
- Mr. Pokorný will be willing to answer all questions regarding the new period of state aid to projects focusing on automatisation, robotisation or decarbonisation of the industry and services in the Czech Republic.
- David Pejšek, Investment Financing Department Director, CzechInvest
- Conditions and forms of investment incentives regarding support for projects with higher added value
- Rene Samek, Innovation Structure Methodologist
- Innovation incubators and accelerators, applied research institutions, European and regional centres of excellence, technology transfer offices, grant providers, regional Innovation strategies and other initiatives.
- Milan Brejchal, Managing Director, Synthomer, a.s.
- Will share his experience of cooperating with Czech researchers, businesses and discuss the research environment as a whole.
- Ondřej Ptáček, Public Sector Advisory Senior Manager, PwC Česká republika
- New possibilities of R&D support in the Czech Republic: IPCEI, Innovation Fund, and revised investment incentives
The first official part of the seminar will also include the best practice of Synthomer, a.s. in applied science and research with R&D institutions in the Czech Republic.
The seminar is intended for all companies that are interested in supporting investments with a higher added value, as well as network with various companies and representatives of the British Embassy as well as the Czech government. Vin d´honneur will be held after the official seminar part.
Attendance is free of charge. Refreshments (food & drinks) will be provided.